Onboarding Specialist Job Description
(This is NOT an entry-level position you must have actual strong experience in this position)
The ability to speak clear English is required for this position.
Founded in 2009, Route4Me (route4Me.com) has helped thousands of small business owners plan & optimize all of their routes in seconds. We are the world's most used route sequencing and dynamic route optimization software is available on the iPhone, iPad, Android, and on the web.
Some of our better-known users (names you will surely recognize) are listed here. Take a look for yourself. https://route4me.com/ourusers
SPECIAL NOTE: This is NOT a temporary job. This is a 100% fully remote position. At Route4Me.com,
working remotely is what we have done in our business for more than 10 years! We already know how to do this. We have all the systems in place to enable you to succeed in the job and all the tools available to stay connected with your team. Additionally, we have roles that focus on our culture, on messaging, on communicating across the teams and support and grow you to be your best. The new way of working in a COVID19 world is the way we have built a successful business for over a decade. Join us and work with peace of mind for you and your family.
About the Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be the go-to expert on Route4Me platform functionality. You’ll be delivering training sessions and providing support to customers looking to fully leverage our platform’s features, as well as supporting Route4Me team members on any items pertaining to the software’s functionality.
Route4Me (www.route4me.com), is an American multinational technology company specializing in route optimization software for logistics intense businesses. Route4Me has offices in Northern New Jersey and Florida. It operates as a distributed team based out of the United States, as well as Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia, and South America.
Route4Me is the first route optimization company to have over 2 million mobile app downloads and our software is actively used by over 32,000 customers to help drive value in the world’s most operationally efficient companies.
Full time, 9 to 5 (Eastern Standard Time) schedule
We are a 100% remote company
Skills and experience
- 2 years’ experience in a technology company;
- 1 year of previous training experience;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Superior problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills;
- Extremely tech-savvy;
- In-depth understanding of a wide variety of role-related software tools, such as teleconferencing tools (Zoom, Cisco WebEX, Microsoft Teams), CRMs (Hubspot), documentation tools (Gsuite), project management (Jira);
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve;
- Basic video editing skills;
- Previous experience with e-learning authoring tools is a plus.
You Must Also…
- Be highly self-disciplined and able to successfully work from home
- Have excellent communication and people skills
- Be a self-starter: reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Have a reliable computer and high-speed internet connection in your home (access to the internet from only a smartphone or tablet is not sufficient)
- Have a private quiet area at home where you can communicate with your prospects and customers interruption (and background noise) free.
- Have a 100% crystal clear, very easy to understand English speaking voice
- Bring NO DRAMA - no dependencies, no addictions, no drugs, no games!
Not required, but would be great if you have:
- Experience or interest in vehicle Routing, Optimization, and Logistics
Tasks and responsibilities
After you go through our thorough training program:
· You will then deliver customer onboarding sessions and guide customers through the onboarding process by providing support via email or phone when requested;
· Keep track of onboarding delivery and manage onboarding metrics;
· Develop and deliver internal training programs on new features, processes or skills;
· Develop training documentation (manuals, videos, e-learning modules);
· Ensure customer satisfaction through polite, courteous and efficient communication.
- This is a remote, work from home (via internet & phone) position.
- Work from home forever
- 10 days of vacation and local holidays off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
First year’s earnings
Fixed compensation of
11,228.00 Sol /per month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: S/.11,228.00 per month
- Do you speak clear English?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer onboarding: 1 year (Preferred)
- technical customer support: 1 year (Preferred)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
INKAFARMA, la cadena de boticas líder en el mercado farmacéutico a nivel nacional, respaldado por el Grupo Intercorp, y siendo nuestra misión llevar salud, bienestar y ahorro a todas las comunidade [...]
¡OPORTUNIDAD LABORAL! Buscamos a los mejores talentos para integrarlos a nuestro equipo de trabajo. LUGARES DE ACCION: La Merced, San Ramón, Perené, Pichanaki, Oxapampa, tarma, Jauja y Cerro de [...]
¡OPORTUNIDAD LABORAL! Buscamos a los mejores talentos para integrarlos a nuestro equipo de trabajo. LUGARES DE ACCION: La Merced, San Ramón, Perené, Pichanaki, Oxapampa, tarma, Jauja y Cer [...]