Ubs Financial Services
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Prepare the documentation in relation to over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives (drafting, negotiating & finalizing the documentation);
– review of existing documentation;
– analyze legal opinions;
– coordinate the internal approval process;
– liaise with internal UBS areas (e.g. Business, Credit or Transition Teams) through various communication channels like phone, chat and email.
You’ll be working in the UBS Investment Bank Global Client Documentation Team in Krakow. Our role is to analyze, prepare and negotiate the Master Agreements and amendments to the documentation for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. We cooperate with our business partners in the UBS Investment Bank’s Global Documentation Units in London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely.
– a university degree in Law, Linguistics, Economics or Finance & Banking
– professional experience with legal documentation drafting
– professional experience or interest in financial industry
– strong analytical skills
– ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Senior Technical Documentation Specialist - CLM/KYC Meet Our Team: The Technical Documentation group at Pega delivers product documentation in lock step with product releases. This team is accoun [...]
We are Wavemaker and GroupM – one of the world’s biggest media agencies. Our goal is more than just media and content – we strive to be our clients’ number one partner when it comes to data an [...]
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link COE Internal Control & J-SOX Compliance Junior Specialist, Bridgestone SSC Date: 07-Dec-2021 Location: POZNAN, Poland Company: Bridgestone Europe N [...]
We're looking for a Sure-I-can-develop-that-SAP-product-solution-for-you-specialist Solution Specialist (SAP SD/Vistex) Are you passionate about pricing processes and Vistex/SAP product solutions? [...]