**WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?**
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
**What is Selina?**
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since _we're all equal before a wave_our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always rememberThe best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
**As an F&B; Rockstar you will**:
- Asistencia a F&B; director/manager
- Be able to work in all areas of food and beverages, including the bar, restaurant and kitchen, Learn how to make inventories, recipes and calculate costs. Draft reports from the Location.
- Strive to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Functions distributed to manage the operation in the service and the kitchen department.
- Management of Selina's own standards
**Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience... You also receive**:
- Transportation voucher
- 1 meal at location, once a week
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Training Sessions 24/7 through LEDO
- Discounts on Selina products and services for you, your family, and friends.
- 3 Free nights Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
- Certificate of completion
**It only takes to be**:
- Currently enrolled in the University
- Knowledge of office, especially excel
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Dynamic - Proactive - Creative
- Willing to grow
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. **Are you in?
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En ERM Perú, actualmente nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un(a) Practicante Project Accountant para incorporar en nuestra operación de Lima. Responsabilidades: Revisión con el Gerente de proyecto [...]
- Bachiller en Ingeniería Electrónica - Experiencia mínima de 03 Años - Con Conocimiento en: - Equipos médicos. - Especialistas en equipos médicos de Laboratorio Médico. - Ex [...]
Documentos en regla Soat vigente Experiencia 1 año Conocer rutas lima metropolitana Contar con equipo celular Actividades a realizar: Reparto de medicamentos para el área de sal [...]
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, par [...]