BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in infrastructure migration process to IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
- Build and deploy monitoring and alerting systems across our entire infrastructure.
- Complete migration to CI/CD deployment model.
- Build, maintain, and own InfoSec compliance efforts by implementing and enforcing appropriate processes and standards across the organization.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience working as DevOps.
- Strong technical knowledge in technologies such as (but not limited to) UCS, Linux, SAN / NAS, virtualization (Openstack / VMware), and IaaS + PaaS + SaaS.
- Development with Shell, Perl, Python.
- Knowledge of compilers and accelerators (gmake, emake, etc.).
- Strong leadership, and capacity for decision making.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
ERM Peru is seeking a motivated and well-rounded EHS & Risk Assessment Professional to assist our team in Peru in an specific project. ERM delivers a wide range of services related to EHS regulatory c [...]
MIFARMA, la cadena de boticas líder en el mercado farmacéutico a nivel nacional, respaldado por el Grupo Intercorp, y siendo nuestra misión llevar salud, bienestar y ahorro a todas las comunidad [...]
Empresa de transportes líder a nivel nacional, con más de tres décadas de experiencia en el transporte de cal, nitratos, cemento, concretos, refrigerados, leche, abarrotes entre otros. Como pa [...]
FARMACIAS PERUANAS, la cadena de boticas líder en el mercado farmacéutico a nivel nacional, respaldado por el Grupo Intercorp, y siendo nuestra misión llevar salud, bienestar y ahorro a todas la [...]