BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Project Managers Senior to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the forecast of the projects in charge.
- Follow and control project management using agile methodologies.
- Verify the viability and prepare budgets, equipment and resources.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure that delivery arrives on time.
- Ensure compliance by your team of established methodologies and processes.
- Implement the necessary changes throughout the process.
- Carry out monitoring and control activities to track the progress of the project.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction throughout the entire project.
You Must Have:
- 4+ years of experience in managing software outsourcing projects (experience in Personnel, Time and Materials and Budgets).
- Customer oriented work.
- Budget management.
- IT experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Conocimientos en Illustrator y Photoshop - Conocimientos en Edición de Video (No indispensable) - Conocimientos básicos de Office Actividades a realizar: -Elaboración de Diseños para [...]
Somos Médicos Salud, con 14 años de experiência brindando servicios de Salud Ocupacional, contando con una amplia cartera de clientes, por ello requerimos personal altamente calificado para que for [...]
DESCRIPCIÓN Biox Perú es una empresa que se dedica a la importación, formulación y comercialización de productos y suplementos Nutricionales, producción de agua ozonizada embotellada, productos [...]
Somos una importante cadena de RESTAURANTE EN MIRAFLORES, SAN ISIDRO Y SURCO, requerimos los servicios de MOZOS Y AZAFATAS REQUISITO - Experiência en el servicios de Mozos o Azafatas mínimo de [...]