- Working with a team to develop an overall territory account plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers
- Identify prospects and new customers in assigned geographic regions
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
- Manage a virtual team around deals and delivery to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets and net profit quotas
- Show insight to our customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements
- Evaluate software contract spend and utilization in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage,
and implementation strategies.
- Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers
- Provide leadership and licensing knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community
- Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward.
What we need to see from you
- Experience in technology sales.
- Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries.
- Proven solution selling experience with an emphasis on strong account and territory management
- High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management
- Solid problem-solving and consultative skills
- Proficient with productivity tools like Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Higher education preferred
- English Proficiency
- We’ll be especially impressed if you have expertise with:
Software Licensing, Software Asset ManagementIT professional services with any of those previously listed vendorsSales certifications such as MCP, VSP, SAM
What you should really know about us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile, and are laser-focused on delivering world-class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity, and are simply not interested in politics. Our leaders operate with a high level of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, par [...]
ERM has an opportunity for an experienced leader to join our global consulting firm as a Country Manager for our office in Peru – based in Lima. We are looking for both established and emerging prof [...]
Master Data Management (Mdm) Subject Matter Expert (Sme) Master Data Management (Mdm) Subject Matter Expert (Sme) Home Malaysia Master Data Management (MDM) Subject Matter Expert (SME) Home Ma [...]
Home Malaysia Financial Corporate Auditor Financial Corporate Auditor Full time at Paul Hype Page & Co in Malaysia Posted on September 21, 2021 Job details Job description for Financial Corpor [...]