Heritage Hotels & Resorts
Hacienda Sante Fe
Come seize your opportunity to have fun and grow with one of New Mexico's largest minority-owned companies!
Full-time salaried Position range starting at $50k annual with benefits. Located in Santa Fe, NM. Working out of our Inn & Spa at Loretto.
We offer flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of the restaurants in our portfolio across the state of New Mexico!
Position Purpose: The convention services manager acts as a liaison between the customer and hotel sales person. The manager will directly serve on site for customers in a proactive manner working with the logistics of group room blocks, food and beverage,
public meeting space and billing processes. The convention services manager will play an important role in the achievement of re-booking any group business for future dates while demonstrating effective upsell skills to obtain maximum profit. This position is an essential support of the corporate office with responsibility for the sale and successful execution of each event within the hotel.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
• Maintain high level of positive and professional open communication approach with employees, coworkers, and guests.
• Exceeds guests' expectations by creating and delivering a memorable experience from start to finish.
• Possesses excellent teamwork and communication skills, as both are necessary to maintain a well-orchestrated operation that resonates with guests.
• Completes detailed banquet event orders in order to clearly illustrate critical details required and give operational departments the ability to provide high-quality service.
• Works closely with guests and tailor each event to the specific needs.
• Designs menus with the appropriate food & wine pairing and customizes each event to client's specifications.
• Understands current market trends.
• Thinks creatively in presentations design, culinary skills and developing inspiration for the client.
• Conducts property site tours with historical knowledge of location and significance of the building.
• Desires to serve guests and provide an outstanding product with exceptional service.
• Possesses superior customer service and employee-relation skills.
• Attends weekly meetings client/internal.
• Ensures food service quality and function standards.
• Oversee the coordination of the Delphi Function Diary.
• Performs any other related duties as requested by Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this position as needed at any of the properties.
- Minimum of 2 year or equivalent combination of education and experience; in catering or catering sales in hospitality experience preferred. Convention Service experience a plus.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Delfi ideal and MS Office required.
- High level attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to multitask.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 20+ pounds occasionally.
Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.Full job description provided at interview / upon hire. Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.