We at JLL Technologies have big ambitions in developing and driving our global Sustainability goals. As an example, we aim to achieve net zero carbon emissions across our entire global office portfolio by 2030. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and mission-driven people who are passionate about making a meaningful impact on the sustainability of the built world through technology enablement.
The Sustainability Product team at JLLT is actively searching for an accomplished Program Manager to lead JouleX, our global Sustainability Tech Evaluation program. In this role, you will drive a streamlined evaluation framework for all technologies related to achieving JLL’s global sustainability goals.
You will develop technology tech pilot pipelines to advance our our industry-leading sustainability product tracks such as Energy Savings, Asset Optimization, Healthy Buildings as well as emerging technologies that are pushing boundaries in the sustainability space. As a key champion of JouleX you will lead cross-functional stakeholders across the our global operations, defining and executing against program KPI's, keeping committed team members on track to achieving objectives and key results. You will interpret metrics, visualize data and articulate key insights through dashboards and updates for consumption at all levels of the organization. Your enthusiasm for this work will drive amazing impact and excellent project experiences for all those involved.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead development and program management of goals and strategic initiatives within the organization, partnering with internal and cross-functional teams to develop the work plan, identify dependencies and paths to resolution.
- Discern and visualize insights from data to be articulated to and consumed by stakeholders to inform decisions and assess outcomes.
- Design and execute tech pilot tracks for all technologies related to achieving our global Sustainability ambitions at JLL which are championed by our Global Executive Board.
- Optimize associated processes and workflows to influence global consistency in PM processes and to accelerate the quality and velocity of JLL sustainability tech evaluations.
- Ensure an outstanding project experience for all stakeholders by delivering consistent communication, reliable status update mechanisms and globally accessible program enablement (documentation, project plans, playbooks, etc.)
To Succeed, You Will Need
- A minimum of 5 years of successful and progressive program management within technology product development teams.
- Demonstrated creativity with a track record of achieving program deliverables and desired business outcomes for technology products.
- Proven ability to thrive at driving technology transformations within large, globally matrixed organizations.
- Proficiency in project management fundamentals which manifest in creating amazingly productive experiences for all project stakeholders.
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma and/or Agile expertise is required - certification highly preferred.
- Preferred previous product/technology experience within the Sustainability Tech or Commercial Real Estate industries highly preferred. At minimum, a demonstrated passion and pursuit of driving sustainability through technology.
You can work remotely in this role or choose a hybrid working arrangement that allows you the flexibility to work remotely or from our offices as safety guidelines permit.Preferred locations (due to the geo concentration of work) include London and Chicago.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Digital Engagement Technical Lead - Aem (Remote) Digital Engagement Technical Lead - Aem (Remote) Hillrom offers our employees challenging work experiences, a collaborative team environment, a c [...]
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of education institutions that share a vision of connecting students with the best institutions all over the world. Originating in the UK, G [...]
Commercial Litigation Associate – Top Global Law Firm Commercial Litigation Associate – Top Global Law Firm Job Overview Our client, a highly-regarded AmLaw 100 firm, is actively seeking a [...]
Description Zycus is hiring a Director of Professional Services with experience in managing the delivery of end to end implementation of eprocurement software. Candidate should have prior experienc [...]