Channel Fish Co., Inc.
Channel Fish Co. is looking to add a Safety Coordinator to our team!
We are a family owned seafood processing plant located in East Boston, MA serving the New England area for over 50 years.
- The Safety Coordinator will be responsible for working with management and supervisors to create policies that clearly outline safety expectations. A Safety Coordinator will create and update safety binders, keep record of safety violations, develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), and be involved in the design and implementation of safety trainings for all employees. The preferred candidate will have experience working in a manufacturing setting, experience with OSHA, HIPPA regulations,
Forklift and Lock out/Tag out procedures, and be familiar current mandatory safety standards for the workplace in Massachusetts to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Candidates should be adept at all forms of communication: phone, fax, text, email, and person to person. The qualified candidate needs to be able to work constructively and interact effectively with a wide variety of people. The preferred candidate will have experience conducting trainings in English and Spanish and modifying presentations to a specific audience.
- Other responsibilities include obtaining quotes from outside vendors for future trainings, conduct fire and ammonia drills, maintain a digital and paper record of employee trainings, and assist with PPE demands and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills
- Optimal public speaking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Basic Outlook skills
- Be detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to be a self-starter and being able to work independently and be part of a team
- Excellent time management skills (multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility is a must
- Bilingual (Spanish) required
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Casual dress code
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit sharing plan
- Basic Life & AD&D; insurance
- Long Term Disability
- MBTA Perq Pass
- Education Reimbursement plan
Job Type: Fulltime/Flexible hours
Job Type: Full-time
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
KCR is a clinical development solutions provider for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. We support clients with full-service clinical development capabilities across three main areas: Tr [...]
Home Malaysia Territory Manager - IC Job Territory Manager - IC Job Full time at Boston Scientific Corporation in Malaysia Posted on October 2, 2021 Job details Hiring Manager: Alphons Festus [...]
E991) - Service Engineer Hitachi Abb Power Grids Lima Permanente Tiempo completo Hace 2 días Postúlese fácilmente Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to [...]
Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?The world's toughest job awaits. At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader soc [...]