CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT aND MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION SPECIALIST
If you have a strong focus on customer support, like digging into medical voice transcription, enjoy helping people solve problems, set customers up for success, and would like to positively impact the lives of millions via better healthcare, we want to talk with you!
nVoq is looking for Customer Service Support and Medical Transcription Specialist focused on providing caring, compassionate service, and developmental support to promote a high level of satisfaction, successful product incorporation, and overall customer retention. You will provide Tier 2 customer support, work with technical support engineers to resolve issues,
and serve as a trusted nVoq advisor. You will also audit voice transcription files for accuracy and provide insight towards improved performance. Together, we can improve the lives of healthcare providers and, by extension, improve healthcare.
Location: Remote US, Boulder, Co (HQ)
Target Base Salary after year one: $65,000/year (+/- based on capabilities)
This is a career-developing opportunity to join us at an essential moment and have a significant impact. You have a strong focus on great customer service and some experience with medical transcription. While technically proficient, you would escalate challenging technical issues to our technical support engineers. Your main role is parsing the support queue and comparing medical audio files to corresponding automated transcriptions for accuracy and patterns for improvement. You might be aspiring towards leading areas such as customer success, technical product management, or implementation project management.
Your Impact (I.E., “You will…”)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Analyze medical audio narratives for transcription accuracy and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify system improvements based on support patterns
- Effectively use data to gain insights, provide guidance, and increase customer satisfaction
- Provide customer insight to product management, marketing, and sales on innovations that improve the user experience, product capabilities and features required to retain and grow customer base
- As a member of the Customer Success team, you will also work on other projects, tasks, and teams that may capitalize on your knowledge and expertise
Your Capabilities (Required) (i.e., “You Have and Can…”)
- Work remotely and manage time efficiently
- Analyze medical transcription voice files of speech recognition users for coachable context (individual)
- Discern medical terminology and determine appropriate/inappropriate transcription
- Voice concerns with courage and curiosity in a proactive manner
- Manage customer support tickets through their lifecycle and lead with empathy
- Collaborate, inclusion, and leveraging expertise across the company (asks “what does this mean”)
- Identify opportunities for accuracy improvement related to sentence modeling, topic updates (medical vocabulary/lexicon), and vocabulary and substitutions (local/site-specific)
- Recognize patterns in behavior & situation that can be coached, expectations of users (meant vs. said), poor return – potentially system-related
- Compile data & summarize findings/patterns, then communicate those effectively with Users, Facility administrators who manage users’ expectations, and nVoq Teams
- What Could Set You Apart (Not Required and/or Willing to Learn)
- Customer service oriented with strong communication skills
- Leading or training in a medical transcription setting
- Supporting people using technical tools within large enterprises
- Experience with FreshDesk or other Project Management software
Our Total Compensation Philosophy
We want our people to feel valued for the contributions they bring and connected to the success of the company. As a result, for most roles we target market mid-point for salary after the first year. For new employees, we adjust for estimated capabilities and projected contributions to determine starting salary as compared to the target. We also include an equity grant allowing employees to invest in the company at a significant discount via Employee Stock Options.
We regularly conduct thorough market research based on a variety of factors to establish a competitive mid-point for each role and adjust accordingly.
This role will carry a base salary, qualify for full benefits, plus Employee Stock Option Grants.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience that includes: Group medical, dental and vision, generous paid vacation and holidays, stock options, 401(k), remote working, and education/training reimbursement.
Interested candidates with the proper qualifications are requested to apply via LinkedIn or submit their resume to [email protected], please reference “CSMT Specialist” in the subject line of your email.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Profesional responsable, organizado, proactivo con capacidad de trabajar en equipo. Experiencia mínima de tres (3) años en ejecución y/o supervisión de obras de edificaciones y plantas indust [...]
- Importante empresa de venta y distribución masiva de materiales de construcción a nivel del sur se encuentra en la búsqueda del mejor talento para el puesto de ANALISTA DE COBERTURA DE CLIENTES r [...]
- Empresa Peruana líder en soluciones integrales de gestión de activos, que asegura la continuidad operativa y vida útil de equipos de uso industrial, comercial y residencial requiere un: TECNICO [...]
- MC Transportes dedicada a brindar el mejor servicio en transporte de Combustibles Líquidos y GNC a nivel nacional. Nos encontramos en la búsqueda del mejor talento para cubrir la siguiente vacante [...]