Morales Group, Inc
Morales Group Staffing is looking for a Deputy Sales Manager to work in the Lubricant/Oil Industry. This is a confidential/ Direct Hire opportunity. Salary is $80-$100k. Location is the Northern Chicago suburbs. At this time, relocation is not offered with this position.
Achieves yearly volume / margin target for direct accounts sales (OEM factory fill, OEM service fill, national program and other commercial sales) and/or distribution network. Manages relationships with customers and distributors. Supports General Manager including mid-to-long sales plan / strategy development and supervising team. Works for company project on demand basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with company policy and guidelines, highly concerned with safety, health and compliance.
- Manages key /major accounts for contract, credit line, pricing, and achieves volume / margin target.
- Manages relationships with senior manager or management of key customers / distributors and 3rd parties as day-to-day single point of contact.
- Leads and well influences other team members, and support GM for supervising team when necessary
- Develops 1-year account sales plan including OEM FF, OEM SF, national program, distributor sales, promotion, and executes the plan to achieve the target by leading relevant functions.
- Works with General Manager to develop 3-5 years sales plan and business strategy for direct sales accounts / distributor channel and develops short-range (within 3 years) sales plan and strategy for key / major accounts.
- Updates product technical demands and industry trend / statistics, and shows market insight to the company for mid-to-long term business planning.
- Works with General Manager maintain nationwide distribution network especially for bulk products.
- Helps coordinate cross-functional communication for OEM SF program / national sales program, products spec, order to cash, production and administrative.
- Assists seamless order to cash process via co-work with relevant functions.
- Builds sales pipeline with new and existing customers and reports status for assigned prospects and clients.
- Works for the company projects on demand basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 5 to 7 years of lubricant industry or equivalent industry experience
- Sales experience in lubricants market or equivalent sectors
- Managing experience of sales pipeline with customers and/or distributors
- Experience and relationship with automotive manufacturers or industries
- Ability to communicate influentially and to get consent from others
- Ability to lead a team and achieve project goal
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 5 to 7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Bank and credit card reconciliations Monthly journal entries Financial statement preparations Show more Show less [...]
Jefe de Operaciones - Trujillo PROEMPRESA Trujillo, La Libertad Permanente Tiempo completo Hace 2 días Titulado(a) o bachiller en Ingenieria Industrial, Administracion, Economia o carrera afines. Man [...]
FH-47 Chief Financial Officer Silent Eight Cajamarca Permanente Tiempo completo Hace 2 días Postúlese fácilmente Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, we are not hiring at th [...]
Trademark Prosecution Associate – AmLaw 50 Firm Trademark Prosecution Associate – AmLaw 50 Firm Job Overview Our client, an international law firm with a large Chicago office, is actively [...]