This position manages aspect of product and visuals related to the HSN business. This is also the point person for coordination of all pre and post show related reporting, legal paperwork and basic sales, analysis, in addition to any and all issues pertaining to the HSN account. This position requires a visual know how of how to sell and promote product in the TV sector and also the customer. Selling and design background is strongly encouraged, and thorough product knowledge is required. This position will have basic responsibilities for the HSN budget with oversight by HSN account director.
This position will be based in our corporate office in San Francisco, CA when our offices reopen in alignment with local guidelines.
- Monthly manual sales reporting through Athena. Work with top tier products to maintain “never out” list.
- Manage inventory flow for both core items as well as Autoship items. Monitor all newness orders to ensure correct order quantities are placed
- Responsible for all aspects of partner portal product management; product profiles (working with QA dept), spec sheets, shipping confirmation.
- RTV tracking and authorization
- Monitor and track all purchase orders
- Manage backorder and LOI paperwork prior to shows.
- Basic tracking of monthly P & L : ensure that expenses are in line with budget with special attention to the following areas: freight out, media, COGS.
- Work with Account director to strategize S&H; promotions, P7L’s for exclusive sets, pricing etc.
- Participate in monthly budget review with HSN Account Director and Finance teams.
- Work with Account Director and Forecast Planner to determine forecast quantity for all newness.
-New Product Launches-
- Partner with HSN Account Director to strategize and drive new products, while maintaining core initiatives
- Work with HSN Account Director to design a complete new launch visual toolkit for HSN; on-air graphics (animation or stills), digital graphics, visuals for the set, visuals for the glorifier units.
- Maintain new launch calendar.
-Reports and Analysis-
- Monthly sales reporting and analysis to Account Director with end reporting to finance including, but not limited to Topline Sales Results, product ranking, and autoship results.
- Communicate successes and opportunities for new product launches.
-Visual Brand Management-
- Maintain and manage current brand “look” for live HSN show through HSN set and all visuals pertaining to live show as well as digital.
- Strategize on how to push brand DNA in all aspects of HSN partnership (live show, dot.com, messaging, visuals etc.)
-Live show Support-
- Work with Account Director and HSN team to secure appropriate live show models
- Firsthand understanding of live show sales numbers, key sales triggers/factors
All other duties assigned
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office particularly Excel. Photoshop and other design program knowledge is strongly encouraged.
- Extensive knowledge of Benefit brand DNA and product understanding both visually and also from a sales aspect.
- Meticulous and detail orientated.
- Experience with Budgets and Income Statement.
- Flexible and adaptive attitude to changing business needs.
- College graduate or equivalent experience.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartRadio Job Summary: We are seeking a highly motivated and driven candidate with a passio [...]
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartMedia Job Summary: This position is responsible for reviewing multiple contracts, sales [...]
Grupo San Francisco ZL S.A.C. es una empresa del rubro RETAIL dedicada a la comercialización de productos de primera necesidad al por mayor y menor siendo nuestros principales fuertes los puntos de v [...]
Looking to work at a firm that encourages a work life balance? WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of [...]