Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world's most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat's footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru,
Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building a second European major hub in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About The Role
It is an exciting time for Beat, due to our accelerated growth, pushing the envelope for exceptional innovation across the company. And this applies to our People Team as we are building and designing best-in-class services, solutions and experiences for our employees and candidates alike.
As we are planning for significant growth, Beat is seeking to hire a Candidate Advocate (Recruiting Coordinator) to join the Candidate Experience team.
Candidate Advocates ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative, unforgettable candidate experience and quality support to our Talent Acquisition Teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be to provide our international candidates with an amazing, 5-star experience during their recruitment and onboarding proceses
- As the Candidate Advocate you will help shape and define projects that ensure a 5-star candidate experience.
- You will act as an ambassador of Beat and be the point of contact for candidates through the interview process and support recruiters with their queries.
- Communicate professionally, timely and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with Beat's employees and candidates.
- Continuously collaborating with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Teams to improve hiring efficiency.
What you need to have:
- At least 2 years of experience delivering support services in roles such as retail associate, administrative assistant, recruiting coordinator, HR operations support, or customer service representative.
- Ability to work swiftly, manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to continuously reassess shifting priorities and align your time effectively and efficiently whilst providing exceptional experiences to all stakeholders - candidates, recruiters and hiring teams.
- Experience with supporting high volume and complex recruitment activity across LATAM or globally is a plus but not necessary.
- You´ll be reporting to our team in Europe, so you need to have an advanced spoken English level.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- 100% Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program
- Legal life insurance since first day of employment
- Beat rides! Travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- English lessons, flexible working hours, top Line tools
- Healthy snacks all day long and a monthly benefit for lunch in the office
- Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Peru and abroad
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Please submit your CV on its English version!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de EJECUTIVO/A DE VENTAS/MARKETING DIGITAL. Importante Empresa de Servicios de primera necesidad que ofrece la línea más completa del mercado se encuentra en la b [...]
- Se buscan ASESORES/AS PARA MÓDULO DE ATENCIÓN con o sin experiencia. Requisitos: * Mayores de 18 años. * Trabajo presencial. * De preferencia que residan en la zona de Lima Sur (Villa [...]
- Estación San diego S.A.C., importante empresa dedicada a la venta de combustibles se encuentra en la búsqueda de un personal "GRIFERO(A)" en el distrito de villa el salvador REQUISITOS: - E [...]
- Por encargo de uno de nuestros principales clientes, líder en el rubro de call center nos encontramos en búsqueda de talentos para cubrir la posición de: Teleoperador de ventas Función: [...]