BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Node Senior Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Architect Bandit backend systems using the best practice.
- Implement and iterate features in a tactical manner and rapid pace.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a fast paced early stage startup environment.
- Design, extend, and implement APIs.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews, unit tests, analytics.
- Create engineering efficiencies through automation and development of tools.
- Define engineering processes for product launch and releases.
- Help us grow the world class engineering team via by running technical interviews.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of Node development experience.
- Experience in Video and HLS.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Una de las empresas mas grandes de Telecomunicaciones, requiere personal MOTORIZADO/A (con Moto propia) para distribución de equipos Celulares y chips en TODO LIMA. Requisitos - MOTO PROPIA, [...]
- Connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial, para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling etc., en empresas de [...]
- Empresa comercial solicita incorporar a Jóvenes CHOFERES con licencia A2B con experiencia en DESPACHO MASIVO, CONOCER RUTAS DE LIMA Y CALLAO, el personal postulante deberá tener el siguiente perfi [...]
- Nuestro cliente GSS connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial, para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling [...]