BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Adobe AEM Engineers to join our Development team and create the vision, delight customers, and guide their brand into the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Develop AEM solutions with a distributed team of Engineers in collaboration with a
senior engineering team.
- Implement complex components, templates and API integrations following architecture
- Develop iconic experiences with modern SPAs such as ReactJS, Angular and VueJS.
- Design and implement integrations with 3rd party APIs directly and via middleware.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to entire web application, including
performance, stability and security.
- Work directly with clients' engineers to establish relationships and trust.
- Mentor junior team members as needed in order to complete the work.
- Ensure proper coding techniques, completing code reviews and mentoring other
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in software engineering and / or development operations and 3+ years of work experience in AEM / CQ implementation projects.
- 3+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Ajax, OSGI, JCR and SQL.
- Experience building modern decoupled single page web applications with React
backed by REST or GraphQL web services.
- Experience with modern DevOps pipelines and tools.
- Experience building CMS templates and components for AEM using HTML/Sightly, and
Java backing objects.
- Experience developing AEM clientlibs and migrating HTML/JS/CSS into AEM.
- Troubleshooting AEM deployed code and infrastructure.
- Previous experience with Sprint based Agile development, including estimation,
scoping, and successful delivery.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling etc., en empresas de [...]
Edad entre 24 a 30 años, de preferencia que viva cerca de nuestro taller. Opcional: indicar si cuenta con Brevete para vehículo o moto. Actividades a realizar: - Verificar Ingreso y Salida de ma [...]
- Se necesita conductor de tiempo completo para manejo de una pick up Requisito - Licencia A1 - Educación mínima secundaria -Edad 25 - 40 años - Experiencia mínima de 6 meses - [...]
Mínima de 2 años. Edad: 22 a 28 años. Actividades a realizar: Conducir los vehículos bajo condiciones de óptima seguridad y con los reglamentos y normatividad vigente, realizar recojo y entr [...]