BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Data Scientist Engineers for Home-based modality to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Work together with developers, tech leads and solution architects to build applications.
- Improve existing structures by adding new functionalities or proposing technological updates so that as a result, the impact of your contribution is significant in the core of each business.
- The result of your work will also allow you to improve the user experience on scalable and high availability platforms, contributing to the key differential of each business.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Scientist.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Somos Golden Brick la primera inmobiliaria en la región Piura dedicada exclusivamente al desarrollo de proyectos empresariales que generan alta rentabilidad para nuestros asociados. Trabajamos sobr [...]
Licenciada para trabajar en el servicio de imágenes en la ciudad de Piura, Las postulantes favor de vivir en la localidad. Actividades a realizar: Brindar tranquilidad y comodidad a los pacientes [...]
- OBJETIVO: Venta de servicios de Telefonía Móvil (POSTPAGO), Fija e Internet dedicado (Fibra) de CLARO, dirigido al segmento Corporativo (RUC 10 CON NEGOCIO y RUC 20) con habilidad de Negociación [...]
- Somos una empresa especializada en la comercialización y distribución de productos nutricionales y nutricosmética nivel nacional e internacional. Nuestra MISION es conectar y hacer llegar con [...]