BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Project Managers Senior to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Develop the forecast of the projects in charge.
- Follow and control project management using agile methodologies.
- Ensure the application of consistent HR policies, in close collaboration with HRBP.
- Verify the viability and prepare budgets, equipment and resources.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure that delivery arrives on time.
- Ensure compliance by your team of established methodologies and processes.
- Implement the necessary changes throughout the process.
- Carry out monitoring and control activities to track the progress of the project.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction throughout the entire project.
What are we looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in managing software outsourcing projects (experience in Personnel, Time and Materials and Budgets).
- Customer oriented work.
- Budget management.
- IT experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
* Descripción de la Empresa: Otis es el negocio de fabricación, instalación y mantenimiento de ascensores y escaleras mecánicas más grande del mundo. Tenemos clientes en más de 200 países y ter [...]
Job Description : Focus on data quality and insights Support in key processes is crucial in order to guarantee performance Worker Type :Internship Primary Location:Lima Additional Locations : Job Post [...]
Overview / Responsibilities Wood esta en la busqueda de un Practicante Profesional de Geotecnia para que forme parte de su staff en la oficina de Lima. Las actividades a desempenar son las siguie [...]
Overview / Responsibilities Wood esta en la busqueda de un Supervisor Senior de Control de Proyectos para proyecto desarrollando en provincia, de acuerdo con los siguientes requisitos: - Cap [...]