BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a Power BI to join our Business team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity,
accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Architect and design a scalable data warehouse that can be connected to a business intelligence tool. This could mean redesigning the way data is stored in our backend systems.
- Create automated cohort analysis and revenue bridges to monitor acquisition, expansion, and churn.
- Producing actionable insights that will be used to support or devise new strategies.
- Assisting the various business units as a discussion partner to plan, strategize, and grow business by enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Derive actionable insight from the data including working with sales teams, customer success, and others to build reports to both acquire and retain customers.
What we are looking for:
- Professional experience in business intelligence, analytics, data science or comparable fields preferred.
- 3+ years of strong reporting, business intelligence & technical background.
- Strong experience in Power BI.
- Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior.
- Skilled at querying relational databases (SQL) and ability to pull data from various sources.
- Proficiency with at least one analytics language such as R, Python.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Se necesita (02) desarrolladores de aplicaciones Móvil y (02) desarrolladores WEB en Frontend y Backend. Ofrecemos la oportunidad de formar parte de un gran proyecto empresarial en constante cre [...]
Buscamos personas para trabajar en ventas C/S experiencia. Las ventas son presenciales o por internet, recibirás todas las herramientas digitales para generar ingresos: 1.- Página web 2.- [...]
MAESTRO PERÚ, EMPRESA RETAIL LÍDER EN EL SECTOR DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN Y EL MEJORAMIENTO DEL HOGAR, CONSIDERADA UNA DE LAS MEJORES EMPRESAS PARA TRABAJAR EN EL PERÚ SEGÚN EL RANKING DEL GREAT PLACE T [...]
MAESTRO, EMPRESA RETAIL LÍDER EN EL SECTOR DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN Y EL MEJORAMIENTO DEL HOGAR, CONSIDERADA UNA DE LAS MEJORES EMPRESAS PARA TRABAJAR EN EL PERÚ EN EL RANKING DEL GREAT PLACE TO WORK, SE [...]