BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Marketing Branding Specialist to provide general and in-depth marketing expertise, brand analysis,
and solutions that help in attaining our business goals and objectives. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, identify and implement ways to build our brand and promote brand awareness, helping to acquire new clients through marketing campaigns.
- Track advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent.
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data in coordination with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing specialist or a similar positions.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (traditional and digital marketing) and market research methods.
- Experience with Google Analytics, A|B testing, user testing and other web analytics and optimization software.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Familiarity with UI/UX concepts and considerations.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripcion del empleo SUB GERENTE ADJ DE GESTION FINANCIERA EN TI Queremos que tu talento se sume al del BCP, para seguir siendo el banco que todo el tiempo está innovando, es pionero y digital. J [...]
Queremos que tu talento se sume al del BCP, para seguir siendo el banco que todo el tiempo está innovando, es pionero y digital. Juntos tendremos la posibilidad de generar un impacto positivo en nues [...]
Line of Service Tax Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism General Tax Consulting Management Level Intern/Trainee Job Description & Summary A career in our Audit of Taxes practice, within [...]
Funciones -Atender a los clientes que se acercan a las casetas de los proyectos inmobiliarios. -Brindar información del producto que se ofrece y orientar al cliente para que pueda acceder de la mej [...]