BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Network Engineers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These engineers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
What are we looking for:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field required or 2 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Network Administrator, Network Operations, or related experience.
- Hands-on experience with two or more of these technologies: Cisco Routing/Switching (LAN/WAN), Cisco ASA Security, Cisco Wireless, Cisco Telephony, Avaya Telephony (Unified Communications).
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Somos una empresa especializada en la comercialización y distribución de productos nutricionales y nutricosmética nivel nacional e internacional. Nuestra MISION es conectar y hacer llegar con [...]
Impulsamos el desarrollo de los más desfavorecidos mediante las Finanzas Productivas Responsables y necesitamos de tu talento para esta misión. En el marco de la misión de nuestra empresa, se re [...]
- Somos DIGIMAX un socio estratégico de Movistar, realizamos ventas presenciales en campo, ofreciendo INTERNET y CABLE TV (DÚOS y TRÍOS). ¡UNETE A MOVISTAR! Estamos solicitando Promotores de ve [...]
- Empresa de Servicios Generales, se encuentra en la búsqueda de dos TÉCNICO DE MANTENIMIENTO para provincias de la Zona Sur, que cumpla con el siguiente perfil: REQUISITOS: • Técnico en Me [...]