BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Finance team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity,
accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Conducts research and gathers documentation in order to compile comprehensive reports, providing clear, accurate and relevant on-time information, running reports and transactional tasks such as processing accruals/prepayments/Journal Entries.
- Works with banking/financial entities, international agencies, or government officials.
- Assists in the vendor and client enrollment process, purchases and account payables process.
- Data processing: responsible for updating records in the company system.
- Assists in department programs, projects, and processes.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assists in tracking due dates and compliance of US tax filings and other legal requirements.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in finance areas.
- Expertise with web-based tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Nuestro cliente, empresa líder en el procesamiento y distribución de todo tipo de transacciones electrónicas en Latinoamérica, a través de una extensa red de puntos de venta y tecnología propi [...]
- Somos MDY CONTACT CENTER una de las más importantes empresas del país en el rubro de Telecomunicaciones, con 22 años de experiencia en Latinoamérica, nos caracterizamos por brindar servicios a u [...]
- Limtek Servicios Integrales S.A. Empresa perteneciente al Grupo Tawa, líder en el rubro de Saneamiento Ambiental y Mantenimiento, requiere cubrir el puesto de Asistente de Operaciones para dar sopo [...]
- Requisitos: -Estudios técnicos culminados o universitarios culminados, truncos o en curso de Administración, Comunicaciones, Ingeniería Industrial y/o afines. -Mínimo 1 año de experienci [...]