Provincia de Chiclayo
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for an Internal Communications and Community Management Analyst to join our Marketing team. You will Develop, design, coordinate, execute,
and measure internal communications and initiative to maintain employees informed and motivated. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Establish an internal communications strategy.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications channels.
- Moderate social media channels and define the tone of voice of this communication in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees.
- Develop creative and attractive content and initiatives to communicate internally to employees.
- Execute internal events, such as town halls and talks with leaders.
- Moderate the company’s internal collaboration channels (Slack) defining policies to facilitate the conversation between employees.
- Advise the marketing team to execute endomarketing actions and work together with HR for internal activations.
- Monitor, measure and present internal communication efforts.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Graduate or student in communication,Marketing or related fields.
- Expertise with social media moderation.
- Knowledge in Copywriting and content edition.
- CRM tools management. (Desirable)
- Experience in the IT industry. (Desirable)
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- OPORTUNIDAD LABORAL Empresa de telecomunicaciones se encuentra en la búsqueda de los mejores talentos en ventas: EJECUTIVOS DE VENTAS PARA CALL CENTER Requisitos: Mayores de edad Con ex [...]
- TOTTUS es una empresa del sector retail dedicada a la venta minorista de productos de alimentación, limpieza, aseo personal, ropa, mejoramiento del hogar, entre otros. Tenemos 16 años en el mer [...]
Funciones - Exhibir todos los productos de acuerdo al Lay Out. (todo lo implementado tiene que colocarse en zonas perfectamente visibles que tenga el punto de Venta) - Hacer cobertura en los diferente [...]
- FORMA PARTE DE NUESTRA FAMILIA SCC ;) POSTULA CON NOSOTROS PARA EL CARGO DE ASESOR DE VENTAS HOME OFFICE 100 % - NIVEL NACIONAL ENTEL MÓVILES MINI FULL DE 6 HORAS Por solicitud de [...]