BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Executive with previous Sales Team management experience to join our team and be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with Leads and converting those Leads into Clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond quickly and efficiently to a high volume of inbound leads.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Proactively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, emails, networking and social media.
- Effectively present our company to potential clients through remote and in-person meetings.
- Identify client needs and prepare and deliver presentations on appropriate services.
- Collaborate with the various internal teams involved with the sales process.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Bring new business leads to increase revenue.
- Negotiate/close deals.
- Remote team collaboration.
- Proactively identify opportunities to and assist/coach teammates.
- Quickly develop an autonomous working capability.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results to management.
You must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of proven business to business field sales experience targeting US clientele.
- Recent, relevant Sales Team management experience.
- Exceptional in-person presentation, negotiation and rapport building skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume, fast paced sales environment.
- Proven results of closing deals and developing long term relationships with clients.
- Experience hunting new clients, cold calling and closing deals.
- Experience with LATAM software outsourcing.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Agencia líder y exclusiva comercializadora de la Marca DIRECTV, en todo el sur del país. Por expansión de territorio TECNOLOGÌA Y DISTRIBUCIONES ANGELES, te invita a participar en el proceso de [...]
- Somos GEO OCHARAN E.I.R.L un socio estratégico de Movistar, realizamos ventas presenciales en campo, ofreciendo INTERNET y CABLE TV (DÚOS y TRÍOS). ¡UNETE A MOVISTAR! Estamos solicitando Prom [...]
- La unidad de Hoteles de Los Portales cuenta con 5 hoteles de categoría de lujo y segmento corporativo en los principales destinos del Perú: Cusco, Lima, Tarma, Piura y Máncora. Estos hoteles oper [...]
- ¡Estamos buscando un talento como tú! Comparte con nosotros el reto de seguir llevando más allá de los límites el mundo de la gastronomía, somos una empresa líder en el rubro de restaurant [...]