BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to lead the different support teams and manage IT infrastructure improvements.We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the company’s Infrastructure, especially on AWS infrastructure.
- Analyze existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization.
- Lead the design and review processes for new systems.
Be the point of contact for issues related to servers and critical applications.
- Administrate and innovate AWS Infra.
- Monitor network designs and employ technological advancements in business network architecture.
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems.
You must have:
- 6+ years of experience in similar positions.
- Proven experience with AWS, Windows Servers, Active Directory, Linux, and - Networking.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective delivery.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, Shell Scripting and ANSI SQL (Desirable)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Empresa industrial en La Joya (Arequipa), requiere contar con un profesional de las carreras de Administración, Contabilidad, Ingeniería Industrial o afines: • Bachiller o titulado en las car [...]
- FUNCIONES GENERALES: • Cumplir con los Procedimientos de OZ SOLUTIONS designados para su puesto y área de competencia • Cumplir con el Reglamento Interno de Seguridad y Salud en el Trabaj [...]
- Golden Fox Security S.A.C., Esta en la búsqueda de personal, para el área de ventas corporativa en el rubro de Seguridad y Vigilancia. ¿Qué buscamos?: - Dominio en el tema. - Experienci [...]
- solicitamos instaladores de gas natural con experiencia, con buena disposicion al trabajo, sector industrial, comercial y domestico. buen ambiente de trabajo, proyecto de largo plazo - Requerim [...]