BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for UX/UI Senior Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Work collaboratively with one or more scrum teams and iterate the UX design in an agile model.
- Work with customers to understand real requirements from UX point of view, and can predicate potential UX changes from experience.
- Prototype quick mockups for any initial design, and get feedback from customers to iterate.
- Design high quality UI according to modern design principles for commercial software.
- Illustrate and optimize software workflows for the best of UX.
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- En Farmacias Peruanas, cadena líder de retail farmacéutico, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de personas comprometidas con velar por la salud de los peruanos, para el puesto de TECNICO EN FARMACIA [...]
- Adecco es la empresa de Recursos Humanos más grande del mundo. Somos líderes en gestión humana. Diariamente ayudamos a más de 700,000 personas a encontrar trabajo a través de nuestra amplia red [...]
- Se requiere señorita para puesto de VENDEDOR - PROMOTOR DE VENTAS Para centro comercial ubicado en la Av. Ejercito, las interesadas deberán cumplir con las siguientes características. - Fac [...]
- Somos MDY CONTACT CENTER una de las más importantes empresas del país en el rubro de Telecomunicaciones, con 22 años de experiencia en Latinoamérica, nos caracterizamos por brindar servicios a u [...]