Provincia de Chiclayo
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Android Senior Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaborate with a diverse team.
- Accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues facing the organization.
- Write code with increasing quality and maintainability.
- Guide the architecture of large features which impact all parts of the company, identifying issues and raising concerns/blockers for mitigation.
- Research and introduce new technology to improve the applications and/or the development pipeline.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in development.
- 5+ years of experience in Android development.
- Solid knowledge of design and architecture patterns.
- Solid knowledge and management of programming fundamentals including algorithms and data structures.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Somos una empresa especializada en la comercialización y distribución de productos nutricionales y nutricosmética nivel nacional e internacional. Nuestra MISION es conectar y hacer llegar con [...]
- Somos una empresa de retail parte del Grupo Falabella, con presencia en Perú y Chile, que se dedica a la comercialización de alimentos, artículos de limpieza, cuidado del hogar, aseo personal, en [...]
- Experiencia mínima de dos años en pescados, mariscos y comida criolla. - Experiencia trabajando a presión en un restaurante. - Tener buena actitud y saber trabajar en equipo. Actividades [...]
- REQUISITOS: Egresado o Bachiller de la carrera de contabilidad. Mínimos 3 meses de experiencia. Residir en la ciudad de Chiclayo. FUNCIONES: Verificación y clasificación de archi [...]