BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Blockchain Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Being involved in the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technologies.
- Developing smart contracts.
- Developing interactive front-end designs for Dapps.
- Supervision of the entire stack that runs the Dapps.
- Backend development pertaining to the blockchain.
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new tools and technologies.
- Document new solutions and maintain existing ones.
- Maintain and extend client-side and server-side applications that are responsible for business logic and integration.
You must have:
- +5 years of experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, R3 Corda, Bluemix, Rubix.
- Excellent understanding of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc).
- Strong background in software development.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with the working of peer-to-peer networks.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Nivel educativo: Estudios secundarios concluidos. - Con experiencia en prevención, almacén o atención al cliente (preferencia en el rubro retail). - Disponibilidad para laborar 12/8 horas ( [...]
- #Oportunidad laboral #Tiendas ÉL Nos encontramos en búsqueda del mejor talento: ASESORES DE VENTAS / TIENDAS ÉL – AREQUIPA Funciones: - Promover la venta diaria de nuestros producto [...]
Requisition Number: [] Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, cera [...]
ERM Peru is seeking a motivated and well-rounded EHS & Risk Assessment Professional to assist our team in Peru in an specific project. ERM delivers a wide range of services related to EHS regulatory c [...]