BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for SQL Engineers for Home-based modality to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Solve complex integration problems and ensure that best practices are followed.
- Diagnose complex setups, and communicate clearly through its resolution.
- Build internal tools for automation and foster a collaborative environment.
- Identify process improvements, come up with solutions and coordinate efforts with other leaders and key partners.
- Identify and triage system-issues and work with our development team to drive resolution.
- Build relationships with outside vendors and partners including tag management solutions, analytics, etc.
- Facilitate new hire training and onboarding.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Development and 6 years working as a developer.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripcion del empleo SUB GERENTE ADJ DE GESTION FINANCIERA EN TI Queremos que tu talento se sume al del BCP, para seguir siendo el banco que todo el tiempo está innovando, es pionero y digital. J [...]
Queremos que tu talento se sume al del BCP, para seguir siendo el banco que todo el tiempo está innovando, es pionero y digital. Juntos tendremos la posibilidad de generar un impacto positivo en nues [...]
Line of Service Tax Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism General Tax Consulting Management Level Intern/Trainee Job Description & Summary A career in our Audit of Taxes practice, within [...]
Funciones -Atender a los clientes que se acercan a las casetas de los proyectos inmobiliarios. -Brindar información del producto que se ofrece y orientar al cliente para que pueda acceder de la mej [...]