BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner Lead to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our company goals.
As HRBP Lead we expect that you provide strategic advice and guidance acting as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Coordinate the HRBP’s team.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Evaluate training programs.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
What are we looking for:
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Experience within the IT Industry andas team coordinator will be an asset.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Nivel educativo: Estudios secundarios concluidos. - Con experiencia en prevención, almacén o atención al cliente (preferencia en el rubro retail). - Disponibilidad para laborar 12/8 horas ( [...]
- #Oportunidad laboral #Tiendas ÉL Nos encontramos en búsqueda del mejor talento: ASESORES DE VENTAS / TIENDAS ÉL – AREQUIPA Funciones: - Promover la venta diaria de nuestros producto [...]
Requisition Number: [] Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, cera [...]
ERM Peru is seeking a motivated and well-rounded EHS & Risk Assessment Professional to assist our team in Peru in an specific project. ERM delivers a wide range of services related to EHS regulatory c [...]