BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Microsoft Azure SQL Developer to act as an instrumental player in building the frameworks,
data assets and workflows for a high functioning, operationally efficient, global business. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the automation process of collecting new data and the refinement of existing sources to continue improving our tools and build predictive analytics over time.
- Maintain the proprietary financial risk and portfolio management systems that drive our business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems across company infrastructure projects.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a full stack development / engineering / database management role.
- Highly proficient with SQL, Azure database management, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with BI platforms (e.g. Tableau) and report building.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Nuestro cliente, reconocida empresa dedicada a la venta de productos de belleza, nos ha encargado la búsqueda del puesto: CONSULTORA DE BELLEZA IMPULSADORA -MAYORISTAS REQUISITOS: (Favor de a [...]
- Nos encontramos en búsqueda de Mercaderista para la Ciudad AREQUIPA con experiencia en Canal tradicional. • REQUISITOS: Experiencia mínima en el puesto de Mercaderista o a fines por 06 mes [...]
Se necesita vendedora full time, horarios rotativos para tienda de accesorios en Arequipa center, de preferencia con expericia en retail y/o ventas, Empleo por 3 meses, sueldo acorde al mercado + bene [...]
ERM Peru is seeking a motivated and well-rounded EHS & Risk Assessment Professional to assist our team in Peru in an specific project. ERM delivers a wide range of services related to EHS regulatory c [...]