Provincia de Trujillo
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for C++ Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems.
- Maintain code quality, code design and re-factor to gain the best performance.
- Ensure code quality with peer code reviews and providing constructive feedback.
- Lead a team of 2 developers.
- Coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality and performance issues.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in C++.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Secundaria Completa. 2 años de Experiencia laboral en el área de producción en empresas industriales. Conocimientos técnicos en manipulación de gas - GLP (deseable) Actividades a realizar [...]
- FORMA PARTE DE NUESTRA FAMILIA SCC ;) POSTULA CON NOSOTROS PARA EL CARGO DE ASESOR DE VENTAS HOME OFFICE 100 % - NIVEL NACIONAL ENTEL MÓVILES MINI FULL DE 6 HORAS u FULL 8 HORAS Po [...]
- En Manpower Perú nos encontramos en búsqueda del mejor talento para ocupar el cargo de Asistente Administrativo en la ciudad de Trujillo. Funciones: Elaborar documentos, informes, presentaci [...]
- En Manpower Perú buscamos al mejor talento para asumir un nuevo reto laboral como Operario(a) de Limpieza en el rubro industrial en la ciudad de Trujillo. REQUISITOS: Estudios Secundarios com [...]