Provincia de Chiclayo
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for an Assistant to join the Global Mobility team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity,
accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Support Baires employees on issues related to international relocation processes.
- Plan and coordinate trips for employees and customers, according to the needs of the organization.
- Be the first level of review of the documentation required for visa procedures for employees.
- Load and update data on internal systems.
- Assist the Global Mobility team in monitoring and managing the status of cases.
- Provide assistance to employees on policies, processes and operations when making corporate trips.
- Organize and coordinate: travel, transportation, accommodation, health insurance, meals, car rental among others for national / international companies.
What we are looking for:
- Advanced or recently graduated university student of: Bachelor in International Relations, Translation, Business Administration, Hospitality, Tourism or related.
- Advanced management of Office tools.
- Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously and marked service orientation.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Previous experience in similar positions is desirable.
- Having an intermediate level of Portuguese is a plus but it is not exclusive.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Empresa Huk Distribuciones SAC, perteneciente al grupo Red Digital del Perú y con operaciones a nivel nacional, requiere incorporar a su equipo de trabajo un Asistente de Liquidaciones con el sigui [...]
- Somos una empresa internacional con operaciones presenciales en Colombia, Perú, Bolivia y México con más de 20 años de experiencia en el rubro de formación continua para ejecutivos y profesiona [...]
- TELETRABAJO, TRABAJE DESDE CASA, ESTUDIANTES, AMAS DE CASA Y PROFESIONALES Y OTROS ----- GENERESE S/.2700 soles A MAS ----- REQUISITOS: CONOCIMIENTO EN REDES SOCIALES CON O SIN EXPERIENC [...]
- MISIÓN DEL PUESTO: Desarrollar, implementar y mantener las herramientas informáticas para mejorar los procesos administrativos y de gestión, de acuerdo a los lineamientos y políticas de la Empre [...]