BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a PMO Lead to join our Management team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity,
accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- The PMO Lead supervises the implementation of processes and ensures that the content related to the information reaches the sponsors and vice versa.
- He is deeply involved in improving the consistency and efficiency of project delivery capacity. As PMO Manager, you must lead the practices with a focus on customer satisfaction and their expectations. In addition, you must ensure that the operations are managed, supervising the interface of the projects in collaboration with the Project Managers, equipment, technologies and interfaces.
What are we looking for:
- Extensive knowledge in program management, projects, portfolios and methodology for systems development.
- Ability to lead a geographically distributed team.
- Develop and deploy initiatives by influence.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree.
- Develop and carry out presentations, trainings and demonstrations.
- 10-15 years of experience in IT and companies.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- 3-5 years of experience in leadership.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling etc., en empresas de [...]
Edad entre 24 a 30 años, de preferencia que viva cerca de nuestro taller. Opcional: indicar si cuenta con Brevete para vehículo o moto. Actividades a realizar: - Verificar Ingreso y Salida de ma [...]
- Se necesita conductor de tiempo completo para manejo de una pick up Requisito - Licencia A1 - Educación mínima secundaria -Edad 25 - 40 años - Experiencia mínima de 6 meses - [...]
Mínima de 2 años. Edad: 22 a 28 años. Actividades a realizar: Conducir los vehículos bajo condiciones de óptima seguridad y con los reglamentos y normatividad vigente, realizar recojo y entr [...]