BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a SEO Manager to join our Marketing team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity,
accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
- 3+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- 3+ years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- University Graduates in Communication, Advertising, Marketing or relevant areas.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Nuestro cliente, reconocida empresa dedicada a la venta de productos de belleza, nos ha encargado la búsqueda del puesto: CONSULTORA DE BELLEZA IMPULSADORA -MAYORISTAS REQUISITOS: (Favor de a [...]
- Nos encontramos en búsqueda de Mercaderista para la Ciudad AREQUIPA con experiencia en Canal tradicional. • REQUISITOS: Experiencia mínima en el puesto de Mercaderista o a fines por 06 mes [...]
Se necesita vendedora full time, horarios rotativos para tienda de accesorios en Arequipa center, de preferencia con expericia en retail y/o ventas, Empleo por 3 meses, sueldo acorde al mercado + bene [...]
ERM Peru is seeking a motivated and well-rounded EHS & Risk Assessment Professional to assist our team in Peru in an specific project. ERM delivers a wide range of services related to EHS regulatory c [...]