BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Develop the forecast of the projects in charge.
- Follow and control project management using agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with the PMO in the execution of procedures for PMs.
- Ensure the application of consistent HR policies, in close collaboration with HRBP.
- Support the PMs in charge and escalate those relevant issues to the VP.
- Ensure compliance by your team of established methodologies and processes.
- Present complex problems to the AMs, who will be responsible for dealing with customers.
- Ensure effective, professional and clear communication between PMs and Customers.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction throughout the entire project.
What are we looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in project management of software outsourcing (experience in Personnel, Time and Materials and Budgets).
- Customer oriented.
- Budget management.
- IT experience.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer.
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Nuestro cliente, empresa líder en el procesamiento y distribución de todo tipo de transacciones electrónicas en Latinoamérica, a través de una extensa red de puntos de venta y tecnología propi [...]
- Somos MDY CONTACT CENTER una de las más importantes empresas del país en el rubro de Telecomunicaciones, con 22 años de experiencia en Latinoamérica, nos caracterizamos por brindar servicios a u [...]
- Limtek Servicios Integrales S.A. Empresa perteneciente al Grupo Tawa, líder en el rubro de Saneamiento Ambiental y Mantenimiento, requiere cubrir el puesto de Asistente de Operaciones para dar sopo [...]
- Requisitos: -Estudios técnicos culminados o universitarios culminados, truncos o en curso de Administración, Comunicaciones, Ingeniería Industrial y/o afines. -Mínimo 1 año de experienci [...]