Provincia de Chiclayo
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Java Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry! These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Work with software development teams to gather requirements and ensure best practices are adhered.
- Design, Implement & Support solutions for application development, security, analytics and performance management.
- Conform to existing industry and Verizon security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements.
- Conduct code reviews for junior members of team and do peer code reviews to make sure code is following standards set forward by the architects.
- Run test scripts against code to ensure quality delivery.
- Resolve code issues with urgency.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Java.
- Experience in web application programming.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Ability to work with relational and non-relational bases.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
JEFE DE VENTAS Falabella Lima Permanente Tiempo completo Hace 1 día En Saga Falabella nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Jefes de Ventas para nuestras diversas tiendas de Lima y Provincia Req [...]
- ¡SEGUIMOS CRECIENDO! Por encargo de nuestro cliente Cassinelli, importante empresa peruana reconocida con más de 50 años en acabados para la construcción, se encuentra en la búsqueda de nuev [...]
- ASESORES DE VENTAS – TIENDAS ÉL / CHICLAYO Funciones: - Promover la venta diaria de nuestros productos - Impulsar las promociones de los productos de tienda - Brindar un buen servi [...]
Jefe De Ventas - WT Saga Falabella Procesos Masivos Lima Permanente Tiempo completo Hace 2 días Postúlese fácilmente startfragmenten saga falabella nos encontramos en la búsqueda de jefes [...]