BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Oracle ATG Engineers to join our Development team for developing, maintaining, supporting, and enhancing enterprise eCommerce solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Create high-quality code and develop Java-based services and applications using Oracle Commerce (ATG), Java EE, and Web Services.
- Contribute to project/task definition and planning and support account managers and technical team leads.
- Contribute to analysis, design, development and support of application modules for the Oracle Commerce platform.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Strive for continuous improvement by collaborating with others throughout the development lifecycle to review peer code and identify areas for enhancement.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years experience in software development.
- 2+ years experience delivering Oracle Commerce based eCommerce solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with BCC, CSC (customer service center).
- Verbal and written communication in fluent English.
- Experience with Java and Java EE, Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Struts and Hibernate.
- Some experience with IDEs such as Eclipse and Intellij IDEA.
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web service development in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Se necesita (02) desarrolladores de aplicaciones Móvil y (02) desarrolladores WEB en Frontend y Backend. Ofrecemos la oportunidad de formar parte de un gran proyecto empresarial en constante cre [...]
Buscamos personas para trabajar en ventas C/S experiencia. Las ventas son presenciales o por internet, recibirás todas las herramientas digitales para generar ingresos: 1.- Página web 2.- [...]
MAESTRO PERÚ, EMPRESA RETAIL LÍDER EN EL SECTOR DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN Y EL MEJORAMIENTO DEL HOGAR, CONSIDERADA UNA DE LAS MEJORES EMPRESAS PARA TRABAJAR EN EL PERÚ SEGÚN EL RANKING DEL GREAT PLACE T [...]
MAESTRO, EMPRESA RETAIL LÍDER EN EL SECTOR DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN Y EL MEJORAMIENTO DEL HOGAR, CONSIDERADA UNA DE LAS MEJORES EMPRESAS PARA TRABAJAR EN EL PERÚ EN EL RANKING DEL GREAT PLACE TO WORK, SE [...]