BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Angular 2+ Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
Main Activities:- Develop, code, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity.- Code user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.- Ensure high performance of all systems developed.- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2+.
- Experience in developing applications using Angular/Java technology stack.
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with MSSQL and/or PostgresSQL
- Experience with React is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Una de las empresas mas grandes de Telecomunicaciones, requiere personal MOTORIZADO/A (con Moto propia) para distribución de equipos Celulares y chips en TODO LIMA. Requisitos - MOTO PROPIA, [...]
- Connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial, para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling etc., en empresas de [...]
- Empresa comercial solicita incorporar a Jóvenes CHOFERES con licencia A2B con experiencia en DESPACHO MASIVO, CONOCER RUTAS DE LIMA Y CALLAO, el personal postulante deberá tener el siguiente perfi [...]
- Nuestro cliente GSS connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial, para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling [...]