Auto req ID: 248345BR
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Perú currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, Quaker, Chokis, Cuates, Karinto, Natuchips, Pepsi, 7Up, Gatorade, and other leading brands.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose.
"Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now We Are Looking For This Position
Operations Strategy Sr. Manager LATAM
Specifically, The Role Will
Manages the Total Transfomational Projects Portofolio for the LatAm Operation, leading a team of Projects Manager (PMO) in each cluster and acting as a central portafolio management office for Supply Chain Transformation (SCT)/Atlantic OPS projects and other specific strategic transformational initiatives/ projects for operation across the region.
- Ensure the correct execution of the total region Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) program and others of transformational OPS projects assigned.
- Lead funding process approval between the Operation function and Corporate for transformational funding programs like Atlantic and other centrally funded programs.
- Help local SCT Managers and track leaders to structure projects for success, including establishment of a clear governance and execution model and tailoring best practices methodology to meet the program’s specific needs;
- Work together with LATAM PMO team to develop and apply a work methodology to allow local Pillar Leaders and Track Leaders to achieve their results
- Contribute to large scale and high complexity program status reporting and analysis.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Experience leading multi-functional teams across multiple geographies and using virtual collaboration tools
- Experience in medium/large scale project or portfolio management with proven results.
- Proven Project Management skills and experience.
- Personal relationships skills due to a large number of intern customers within the countries/clusters.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Logistic, engineering, or related courses;
- Masters in Business Administration degree
- Project Management Certification (PMP or SCRUM Master).
- Ability to lead and influence people, autonomy and initiative, used to work with horizontal processes and multimodal organization. Strong in execution, bias for action;
- Negotiation skills and strategic thinking
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must be willing to travel 40% of the time.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
* Descripción de la Empresa: Otis es el negocio de fabricación, instalación y mantenimiento de ascensores y escaleras mecánicas más grande del mundo. Tenemos clientes en más de 200 países y ter [...]
ERM Peru is seeking a motivated and well-rounded EHS & Risk Assessment Professional to assist our team in Peru in an specific project. ERM delivers a wide range of services related to EHS regulatory c [...]
Secundaria completa. Experiencia mínima de 06 meses en al área de reparto o distribución. Trabajo en equipo Buen estado físico Indispensable residir en Ate y/o zonas aledañas Conta [...]
- Por encargo de uno de nuestros principales clientes, líder en el rubro de call center nos encontramos en búsqueda de talentos para el puesto de: ASESOR DE VENTAS Función: Ventas movistar ar [...]