If you are a Sales professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in any of our LATAM locations, you will build, develop and manage the sales team in order to grow the power and water business in Latin America.
AS A DIRECTOR, LATIN AMERICA SALES, YOU WILL:
- Build, develop and manage the sales team in order to grow the power and water business in Latin America
- Implement growth strategies in accordance with current and expected market conditions
- Develop plans to best meet business commitments given the market volatility in Latin America. Ensures clear communication of progress, forecasts, risks, and mitigation plans to the executive management team.
- Manage close working relationships with country business leaders to ensure alignment and support
- Implement strategies and tactics for success on pursuits, and lead the DoA process
- Implement solid system penetration and competitive displacement strategies, while strengthening the relationships with existing customers
- Provide regular updates on progress to the Automation Solutions leadership team of Latin America
- Lead the Latin America sales team and ensure that they are aware of the latest technology and products and can create custom solutions for customers
- Design effective sales strategies to grow business funnel and meeting presentations specific to PWS’ products and capabilities
- Manage the complexity of a multi-site/matrixed organization while driving metrics throughout the organization to ensure efficiency and consistency
- Provide the leadership, vision and guidance to profitably grow the business and to ensure the specific objectives are met, all in a manner consistent with the company’s operating model
- Lead and drive collaboration with the OSI team in Latin America to develop and execute integration plans that support successful orders growth for the transmission and distribution business in Latin America.
WHO YOU ARE:
You use customer insights to drive and guide the development of new offerings. You formulate a clear strategy and map aggressive steps that will accelerate the organization toward its goals. You pursue everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish.
Required Skills - External
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of Sales experience in process system software and hardware such as DCS, control systems, SCADA, transmission, generation, and distribution software packages.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% to Latin America, and occasionally US locations (Post COVID restrictions).
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Solid understanding of the power industry including transmission and distribution and familiarity with the Latin America market.
- Advanced knowledge of PWS products and technology and the ability to leverage these to solve customer’s problems.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripcion del empleo SUB GERENTE ADJ DE GESTION FINANCIERA EN TI Queremos que tu talento se sume al del BCP, para seguir siendo el banco que todo el tiempo está innovando, es pionero y digital. J [...]
Queremos que tu talento se sume al del BCP, para seguir siendo el banco que todo el tiempo está innovando, es pionero y digital. Juntos tendremos la posibilidad de generar un impacto positivo en nues [...]
Line of Service Tax Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism General Tax Consulting Management Level Intern/Trainee Job Description & Summary A career in our Audit of Taxes practice, within [...]
Funciones -Atender a los clientes que se acercan a las casetas de los proyectos inmobiliarios. -Brindar información del producto que se ofrece y orientar al cliente para que pueda acceder de la mej [...]