Line of Service
State & Local Tax (SALT)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our State and Local Indirect Tax practice, within State and Local Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their business issues related to business restructuring, adoption of new tax laws, and communicating local tax developments. You’ll help with assessing our client’s state and local tax burden and recommend solutions that support their overall business objectives to ensure that their filling positions are consistent with good business practices and with the states applicable tax laws and rules.
Our team helps our clients manage their indirect tax responsibilities related to value added taxes, sales and use taxes, goods and services taxes, federal excise taxes, and other transaction taxes. You’ll help with identifying and exploring indirect tax opportunities and issues related to business expansion, systems and controls, refunds and cash flow, and policy and design.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Digital skills: UiPath, Alteryx, Tableau (deseable)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Cybersecurity & Privacy Management Level Senior Associate Job Description & Summary A career in our Cybersecurity, [...]
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Cybersecurity & Privacy Management Level Senior Manager Job Description & Summary A career in our Cybersecurity, Pr [...]
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Deals Management Level Senior Associate Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is t [...]
Funciones Global Plastic S.A.C, importante empresa peruana dedicada a la fabricación de plásticos con más de 14 años en el mercado, se encuentra en búsqueda de un profesional talentoso como tú [...]