Line of Service
International Tax Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Quantitative Solutions practice, within International Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help multinational companies address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You’ll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions.
Our team helps our clients stay up to date with regulatory requirements and judicial changes while operating in a foreign market. You’ll focus on quantitative analysis of international tax reform, regulatory guidance, cross border strategy and merger and acquisitions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Digital skills: UiPath, Alteryx, Tableau (deseable)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Cybersecurity & Privacy Management Level Senior Associate Job Description & Summary A career in our Cybersecurity, [...]
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Cybersecurity & Privacy Management Level Senior Manager Job Description & Summary A career in our Cybersecurity, Pr [...]
Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Deals Management Level Senior Associate Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is t [...]
Funciones Global Plastic S.A.C, importante empresa peruana dedicada a la fabricación de plásticos con más de 14 años en el mercado, se encuentra en búsqueda de un profesional talentoso como tú [...]