Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Internal Firm Services Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
· Work on visual enhancement requests to improve the look and feel of the deliverables following relevant instructions and PwC Brand guidelines, including:
1. Requests called out as creative or design-oriented by customer identifiable by instructions provided by the customer
2. Requests requiring assumptions and judgements based on design knowledge
- Responsible for a detailed review and understanding of instructions and job content
- Responsible for understanding the objective and usage of the document and ability to suggest alternatives in case of any challenges in achieving the requirements
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SE SOLICITA SEÑORITAS PARA EL PUESTO DE CAJERA - ATENCION AL PUBLICO CON EXPERIENCIA EN CAJA - PREFERIBLE, MANEJO DE POS USO DE NAVEGADORES A NIVEL USUARIO CON EXPERIENCIA EN ATENCION AL PUBLICO - PR [...]
Se necesita practicante, tecnica y/o licenciada en terapia fisica y rehabilitacion titulada o egresada Que sepa masajes relajantes,, contracturantes, terapeuticos drenaje linfatico, etc Que tenga buen [...]
REQUISITOS: - DOMINIO DE RECUBRIDORA, RECTA Y REMALLE PARA ARMADO DE VESTIDOS DE NIÑA Y CONJUNTOS PARA NIÑOS EN MATERIALES DE POLAR DAKOTA FRANELA, TELA POPELINA, NANZU,OSFORD - HORARIO DE TRABAJO D [...]
Somos una empresa del rubro metalmecánica en crecimiento constante y nos encontramos en búsqueda de un pintor de estructuras metálicas. Requisitos: Educación mínima: Secundaria Experiencia: Míni [...]