NES Fircroft is excited to announce that our Chicago office has recently acquired a new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in Lima, OH for a Project Controls Manager.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be responsible for project controls functions for a large scale turnaround this fall as well as project scheduling and cost controls responsibilities. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at [email protected] . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Lima, OH.
Hours: M-F—40 hours per week—Some OT will be required as the project progresses.
Pay Range: $70-$85/hr. depending on previous experience + per diem for candidates that qualify.
Contract Duration: Contract will start ASAP and last until the end of 2021. Candidates could extended beyond 2021 for other capital projects and potentially considered for fulltime employment if interested.
- Develop and maintain effective tools and systems to monitor, control and report cost and schedule progress on individual projects and project portfolio.
- Work with the Husky Project Management Team and outside Engineering & Construction firms in the implementation and continuous improvement of project controls systems.
- Ensure project estimates and basis-of-estimates are aligned with corporate estimating guidelines.
- Support the development of decision support packages and other project deliverables related to cost and schedule.
- Coordinate Project Controls team's contributions in the development of project funding requests.
- Prepare detailed progress reports, dashboards and cost reports to communicate cost and schedule performance to teams in real-time.
- Prepare monthly cost reports, including project actuals, accruals, and forecasts for use by finance, capital planning, and contracts management teams.
- Provide periodic reports and presentations to stakeholders that depict performance and progress against key performance indicators.
- Develop and maintain databases of cost and schedule information that can be used for benchmarking/forecasting on future projects.
- Perform trend analyses and what-if- scenarios to proactively evaluate project cost and schedule performance to identify potential risk areas, validate forecasts, and communicate those to key stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of risk management and assessment tools. Work with key stakeholders to identify project risks and lead the cost and schedule contingency management process for assigned projects based on a quantitative risk assessment.
- Proactively plan and assist with recovery programs to optimize cost and schedule.
- Control and guide change management processes, including the assessment of cost/schedule impacts to the project(s).
- Provide quantity surveying and progress measurement validation.
- Verification and processing of invoices for payment through the SAP system.
- Support contracts close-out and project close-out processes.
- Must have at 8+ years of experience in project controls or related industry experience.
- Must have previous experience in a project controls capacity for a turnaround.
- Must have previous experience doing cost control budgeting for a turnaround.
- Must have previous refinery or petrochemical experience.
- Previous scheduling experience would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Lima, OH region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ENGIE Services Perú, está presente en los principales proyectos de los sectores comerciales, salud, turismo, industrial y minero. Cuenta con un amplio portafolio de servicios innovadores, sostenib [...]
- Nuestra empresa, líder en seguridad y vigilancia privada a nivel nacional, con operaciones en países como Chile y Ecuador, se encuentra en la búsqueda de Agentes de Seguridad Femenina para import [...]
- Connotada organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center y Presencial, para promociones, ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling etc., en empresas de [...]
- GRUPO ODISEA S.A.C, EMPRESA ESPECIALIZADA EN PREVENCIÓN Y SEGURIDAD PRIVADA CON PRESENCIA EN LIMA Y LAS PRINCIPALES CIUDADES DEL PERÚ, TE INVITA A SER PARTE DE NUESTRO GRAN EQUIPO!! REQUISITOS: [...]