Ergo Strategy Group
Ergo Strategy Group invites applications for the position of Principal Consultant (Economic Development & Natural Resources). The role involves responsibility for planning, executing, and delivering assignments for a variety of global clients. The vacancy is aimed at skilled professionals, ideally with experience in project management or consulting.
* Join a unique team of highly motivated and creative international professionals
* Senior position, collaborating with and challenging Partners
* One-year initial assignment with potential for a permanent position and significant career growth
* An environment of constant learning, innovative thinking, and intellectual challenge
* Based in unique setting of the Peruvian Andes, within an international community and 1 hour from airport.
Skills and experience required:
* Strong analytical abilities, both qualitative and quantitative
* Master’s degree in economics, development, business, engineering or relevant disciplines
* Experience in consulting or project management
* Previous industry exposure to natural resources useful – i.e. agriculture, mining, energy etc.
* Ergo operates in English but produces work across various languages. Multilingual skills are an advantage.
You are a problem-solver, comfortable operating across theoretical thinking and practical project implementation. You have a constant motivation for incorporating new knowledge and skills. You work well both in teams and individually and see yourself progressing quickly through your career path. The opportunity of an international move to Peru, from where you will work on global issues, matches your world outlook.
Ergo Strategy Group operates in the fields of natural resources and economic development. The Group comprises Ergo, a global consulting firm, and its sister organisation Highgrade Media, set up as a think-tank to build and disseminate specialist knowledge.
Ergo delivers rigorous analytical thinking, creativity and innovation to solve strategic challenges faced by our clients in industry, government and the multilateral sectors. Ergo was established in the UK in 2016. The Group is growing fast, with active projects in five continents.
To deliver on our mission, we have set up a central operating hub in the Peruvian Andes, where immersion in nature and tranquillity foster innovation and high productivity. We are looking for candidates to join this creative team. The role is based in Peru. We encourage global applicants.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Funciones - Establecer programas de prevención de accidentes de trabajo y de enfermedades ocupacionales. - Supervisar los procesos de todos los procesos relacionados al área ocupacional en base [...]
Descripción de la empresa H&M;, una de las empresas de moda más grandes del mundo, ofrece un sinfín de oportunidades profesionales. Un entorno de trabajo animado, activo y con una gran diversidad [...]
Volver Perfil del Puesto ANALISTA DE CRÉDITOS CON EXPERIENCIA – PUERTO MALDONADO (COD: ACCE – PTO MALDONADO) CMAC - CUSCO S.A. RESPONSABILIDADES - Colocar créditos considerando las [...]
funciones La persona seleccionada se encargara de la atención al cliente en nuestro local, contactar con potenciales clientes brindando asesoría especializada, cobranzas de nuestros servicios, mark [...]