For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe,
Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
o Stakeholder management
- Work with cross functional teams to support the NA sales and finance team in revenue attainment
o Continuous improvement on operational metrics
- Improvement on inventory turns/days, freight mode mix, OTS, forecasting accuracy, etc.
o Responsible for hardware & service forecast cadence to meet NA quarterly revenue commits
- Align product & service forecast with the financial planning and analysis revenue commits for North America
o Prepare risk reports and participate in the weekly corporate revenue calls with the executive team
- Review and assess the risks to supply and demand that the Planning Analysts provide for VS, FS and Petro and communicate information to management, supply chain and finance team
- Review and assess the sales, engineering, any other risks to revenue for VS, and communicate information to management and finance team
o Review and analyze sales-related activities associated with the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment
o Coordinate with sales and finance to incorporate client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations
o Work with GMs, finance, marketing & management team to build long term product strategies/roadmaps
- Interact with Product Managers and marketing teams to understand product roadmap, NPIs and forecasting for new products, EOL products and last time buys
o Inventory management
- Work to reduce aging inventory, improve turns/days, project quarterly ending inventory and provide data for E&O; efforts
o Participate in weekly sales roadmap calls to answer product availability related questions, assess immediate product demand, understand outstanding risks and opportunities, booking pace, etc.
o Update and review the Regional Ops Review file on SharePoint for Risks and Upsides, Inventory projections, WOW changes and Overdrive comments
o Order Management and Implementation
- Work with GMs and Sales Managers to determine priorities, then help Planning Analysts to determine the ship schedules based on product availability and help to coordinate with the PM, sales rep, SSR and the warehouse
- Interaction with Order Entry group daily on scheduling of orders and product issues
- Ensure team checking that there are no restrictions on orders that won’t meet with order compliance before scheduling, particularly at month and quarter end
o Reporting as required by various groups
o Prepare data for and attend weekly calls: RM, Rev call, Ops/Finance alignment, Ops/CA/SSR alignment, Regional Ops, SF cadence, E&O;, and others as required
o System alignments and implementations (SFDC, Demantra, etc)
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
Bachelor’s degree + 4 - 5 years directly related experience OR Master’s degree + 2 - 3 year directly related experience.
• Demonstrated ability to independently operate in a dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with senior management as well as individual contributors.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems, recommend solutions and take independent action.
• 3+ years experience in Sales Operations
• Working knowledge of supply chain methods and technologies.
• Out of the box thinking
• Independent character, an initiator, decision maker
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good reporting and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge and experience of ERP systems such as, Oracle, a plus.
• Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Power Point and others.
• Ability to deliver effective business results given general objectives.
• Skill in managing and continuously improving processes under dynamic conditions
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision [...]
Global Marketing Operations Specialist at Ivanti Americas Global Marketing Operations Specialist Location: Remote Type: Full Time Level: Specialist Department: Marketing Reports to: Sr Manager [...]
Compensation: $2500 / month Location: Remote, U.S. As an Associate you will help build the next amazing batch of startups, as they grow from early-stage to venture-backed companies. From entrepreneu [...]
About BeyondTrust BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products [...]