JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Peru Legal Entity Controller analyst will be based in Peru and report and support the Legal Entity Controller team in activities related to financial and regulatory reporting, ensuring accuracy and high quality in the corresponding deliverables. It also supports the implementation of new initiatives and products
- Financial statements
- Accountable for supporting and ensuring the integrity of local and corporate financial statements in compliance with Local and US GAAP
- Financial & Regulatory reporting
- Responsible to generate the daily information to the front office (regulatory and internal limits reports)
- Analyzes and participates in the implementation of regulatory changes and accounting standards
- Collaborates with LEC team to generate reconciliations of the items of the financial statements.
- Responsible to generate the monthly reports for the different regulators (SBS, BCRP, SMV)
- Management information
- Generates reports and performs the corresponding analysis that supports the legal entity controller decision making process. Also include prepared information request for external/internal auditors or regulator.
- Support reconciliation process under a control approach escalating and investigating differences or potential issues
- Projects & New Product Initiatives
- Support the implementation of new initiatives, products and process automation
- Responsibilities include building a partnership with LEC Team. The position also requires interactions with Businesses, Risk, Audit and Operations.
- Bachelor degree from Accounting career or similar
- Proficiency in Spanish and English;
- Proficient in MsExcel and/or MsAccess. Visual Basic knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in financial products (derivatives) is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience with Digital innovation tools / data management tools is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante organización transnacional que destaca en la prestación de servicios Call Center para ventas, atención al cliente, cobranzas, crosselling etc., en empresas de telecomunicaciones, finan [...]
Con experiencia mínima de 2 años realizando ensayos de laboratorio de suelos estándares y especiales. Actividades a realizar: Realizar ensayos estandares y especiales en muestras de suelos suel [...]
- Nuestro cliente, Empresa líder enfocada en la venta y comercialización de alimentos, se encuentra en la búsqueda de Impulsadoras Canal Autoservicio *Fines de semana* REQUISITOS: - Experi [...]
- Nuestro cliente, importante empresa multinacional española líder a nivel mundial en Telemarketing, con más de 25 años de experiencia en el sector, se encuentra en la búsqueda de talentos para c [...]