Collaborate with the area sales manager and Red Hat’s sales representatives. The Red Hat Consulting team is looking for a Territory Service Manager to join us in Lima, Peru. In this role, you will be responsible for presales through to project delivery, including guiding sales cycles and preparing project approach documents and proposals that include business and technical requirements as well as the appropriate solutions, schedules, delivery times, and costs. You will work with Red Hat’s sales representatives to guide consulting sales opportunities from qualification to closing while managing all assigned projects and resources and meeting revenue, margin, and booking goals.
You'll need to be able to learn our services and solutions quickly. One month of training will be offered with your choice of sales or technical training, depending on your skills and related to our offerings in the cloud, platform, and application development. Within three months, you will be in the field managing your own book of business while being assigned a mentor, which will be one of your peers in the region.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- As part of the account team, develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to grow services bookings and revenue within your nominated accounts
- Actively participate in account planning and strategy sessions and reviews with the wider account team
- Work closely with strategic business partners to complement solutions and maximize customer value
- Work with the delivery teams, including delivery managers, program and project managers, architects, and consultants, on getting the right offerings scoped to solve customer business needs
- Negotiate Services pricing, project costs, and terms
- Work closely with internal stakeholders like the Business Affairs, Finance, and Risk Management teams to gain necessary approvals for proposals
- Be responsible for and have the ownership of the bookings forecast for the assigned group of accounts or sectors
- Perform executive leadership during the whole customer journey, including presales and post-sales phases
- Lead Services offerings in specific customer opportunities; call for and guide the formation of opportunity teams (services participation) together with the account manager
- Collaborate with business development managers, solutions practices, the Partners and Alliances and Marketing teams, and other territory services managers on wider strategic initiatives and business development activities
- Capture best practices in the sales and delivery process for reuse and sharing with the Red Hat Peru Global Solutions Practice teams to evolve the Red Hat Services solutions portfolio
- Ability to create and articulate the value proposition; experience in consultative selling and professional services delivery
- Knowledge of Red Hat’s or competitive technologies that engage and build trust with customer stakeholders at different levels
- Understanding of customer business impact as well as the internal impact of projects from a legal, financial, supportability, scalability, and repeatability points of view
- Experience working in customer-facing roles as an architect or consultant or in a related presales or services role
- Services selling experience, including development of statements of work (SoWs), RFIs and RFPs, pricing, large-scale proposal development, and customer journeys
- Experience leading and working in virtual and cross-functional teams
- Proven record of closing complex solutions-led deals worth millions of dollars
- Good understanding of and real experience designing, selling, and implementing enterprise architectures, including hybrid cloud solutions, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), enterprise integration, business automation and DevOps
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Spanish and English
- Willingness to participate in regular business travel for customer and internal meetings
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Header Orica is the worlds largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanid [...]
Requisition ID: 27152 At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates are proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the lives of patients around the world [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities br br Main purpose of job br br The intern supports the Communications team in all aspects of the job including but not limited to social media updates repor [...]
Job Description br br Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International br br Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking Make It Matter br br You work closely with functions and business [...]