JOB: Site Performance Manager
LOCATION : Chile
Single Caterpillar point of contact at key mine site for Caterpillar, dealer and customer. Improve the performance of Caterpillar Mining Products at key mine sites. Work in partnership with the Dealer Site Manager to support all Caterpillar business at the site. Develop, implement, and manage product support processes and equipment management processes at the mine site. Manage Caterpillar Inc. business risk as it relates to after-sale commercial & performance support from Caterpillar at the site. Co-Manage mine site focus and support from Caterpillar with Commercial Manager(s) and Product Support Manager(s).
Should refer to site or sites as this position can bridge many operations depending on the work assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Positions reporting indirectly to this position include: Technical Consultants, Service Representatives, Equipment Management Consultants, Customer Continuous Improvement consultants, Applications Engineers, and Service Engineers. While this is an individual contributor role, it serves a heavy coordination role and must be strong in managing the matrix and influencing others.
Serves as single Caterpillar point of contact at key mine sites. Partner with the Dealer Site Manager to bring Caterpillar, dealer and customer resources together to improve the physical and mechanical availability and productive performance of Cat mining equipment operated at key mine sites. Co-Develop, implement, and manage product support processes and equipment management processes at site with the dealer and customer. Establish and maintain high-level relationships with business decision makers and subject matter experts. Accountable for representing Caterpillar and Cat assigned actions. Accountable for representing Caterpillar and Cat assigned actions. Influence and drive Caterpillar Machine Business Divisions (MBD) to accelerate and deliver interim containment and permanent corrective actions and support that mitigate the impact of product issues to end users. Influence Caterpillar Product Support Managers and MBD to accelerate and to deliver interim containment and permanent corrective actions and support that mitigate the impact of product issues to end users. Influence Caterpillar MBD’s to develop the correct new products and services to meet the mine’s current and future needs. Influence equipment management practices at the account and dealer level to minimize Caterpillar and dealer liabilities. The position must be able to work with the dealer, Caterpillar and the customer to deliver the agreed upon metrics for the site.
• Bachelor degree
- 5 – 9 years of progressively responsible job-related experience (commercial and/or technical areas - preferably Mine).
- Position requires previous field rep or significant related dealer and customer support activities within the Continuous Improvement, service or commercial areas.
- Thorough knowledge of company products and product applications, equipment management, product problem management, and/or warranty practices and procedures.
- Technical Product expertise required.
- English and Spanish advanced
Featured candidates should have:
- Six Sigma experience
- Highly desired is Mine Site Experience and requires Mining Industry Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the business unit and Caterpillar to take specific actions.
- Travel requirement 50% to 70%
- Job available for Internal and External candidates
APPLY BEFORE 17 FEB
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Sorry, the job you are trying to apply for has been filled. Searchhere to view current openings. PLAN FOR SUCCESS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES Our business encompasses many different functions and capabilitie [...]
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project HSEC Manager Reporting to the Project Manager this role is responsible for the planning organisation direction and control of the implementation applic [...]
Requisition ID Número de la Requisición: Requisition Posting End Date Fecha de término de posteo de la requisición : 02/18/2021 Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25, [...]
An exciting opportunity has arisen for aProject HSEC Manager.Reporting to the Project Manager, this role is responsible for the planning, organisation, direction and control of the implementation, app [...]