Manpower is currently seeking candidates for an Accounts Receiveable Specialist job opportunity to join a great company in Lima, OH on first shift. We currently offer several types of Virtual Interviews including connecting via phone, Facebook Chat or Video chat through various platforms, and of course, safe office visits by appointment.
What is in it for you?
- Manpower utilizes Covid Safety Guidelines when starting work with any of our clients such as PPE and social distancing.
- 1st shift hours from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Remote work (for the time being) after initial training
- Weekly paychecks starting at $15/hour
- Dedicated Recruiter that focuses on your career goals
- No cost college courses and work skill certification programs
What is the Job?
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service department, and by customers.
- Researches and resolves valid or authorized deductions by customers
- Researches and process customer credits in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Researches and processes chargebacks/returns and issues credit/debit memos
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and ACH
- Answers A/R phone inquires
- Research and provide proof of deliveries
- Communicate with customers about slow payment or skipped invoices
- Back up to A/R Credit Clerk
- Back up to A/P Specialist
- Prepares return & allowances.
- Month End J/E processing and account reconciliation
- Assists with special projects as required
What you bring to the job?
- Data entry skills
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulation
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications; specifically, Microsoft Excel
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year or technical school, with an Accounting major; and a minimum of one-year experience
Click on the APPLY NOW button and hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn extra dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Trabajo FULL TIME REQUISITOS - Técnico egresado o titulado en Diseño Gráfico Publicitario ( obligatorio) - Experiencia de 1 año como mínimo viendo funciones similares. - Experiencia avanzada [...]
En AFP Habitat, empresa que ha sido reconocida dentro del ranking Great Place to Work, buscamos talento para cubrir la posición de Analista de Canales Digitales. ¿Qué funciones realizarás? Gestió [...]
Modalidad: - Home office Requisitos: - Egresado técnico o universitario de carreras de comunicación, marketing digital y/o publicidad. - Experiencia de al menos 1 año en manejo de redes so [...]
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer to join its Cloud Development department. As a Software Engineer on [...]